An exclusive interactive workshop providing the key steps to help you to achieve compliance, better governance and practical implementation solutions under the GDPR and the and the Data Protection Act 2017.
- Event type
- An exclusive interactive seminar which provides the key steps to help your organisation achieve compliance, better governance and practical implementation solutions under the GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2017.
- 15 May 2018
- Hennessy Park Hotel,
- 08:30 – 16:00
About the Course
The courses will focus on the below main areas:
- The Data Protection Act 2017 Introduction
- Key Data Principles in the Workplace under the Data Protection Act
- Consent, Lawful Processing, Security
- Record of Processing, Data Protection Impact Assessments, Prior Authorisation, Transfer of Data Outside of Mauritius
- Data Protection Knowledge Sharing and Best Practice. Providing practical guidance and options for compliance
Who should attend
- Data Protection Officers/controllers
- Compliance officers
- Legal advisors
- Chief Information Officers
- IT Managers
- IT Security officers
- IT Governance officers and specialists
- Auditors and assurance providers
- Risk Officers and Managers
- HR and Payroll Managers
- Credit Managers
- Directors, CEOs and Senior Management
We are delighted to offer this course at an attractive rate of Rs 4,000 per participant.
Group fee: Rs 3,500 (Price per participant for a group of 5 persons)
Dates and Venue
The course will be delivered on 15 May 2018 at Hennessy Park Hotel, Ebene.
You can access the full-day programme here.
Please confirm your seat by registering here and feel free to share this invitation with any colleagues who might also wish to attend.
Seats are limited and will be available on a first come and first serve basis.