The Financial Services Promotion Agency (FSPA), operating under the aegis of the Ministry of Financial Services, Good Governance and Institutional Reforms, is mandated to promote and develop Mauritius as an International Financial Centre (IFC) of excellence.
With its array of sophisticated and bespoke products, the Mauritius IFC is the ideal risk-mitigating and efficiency platform for cross-border investments. The FSPA works closely with all the local and international stakeholders to be the first point of contact for the international business community using the Mauritius IFC.
Functions of the Financial Services Promotion Agency
- Promote and position Mauritius as an International Financial Centre of repute and substance;
- Enhance the image of Mauritius as a clean and reputable financial centre;
- Act as a think tank for matters relating to the promotion and development of the Mauritius IFC;
- Develop and enhance the product offerings of the Mauritius IFC;
- Spearhead the Financial Services Institute (FSI), to provide specialized training and courses dedicated to the financial services industry.
12th Floor, SICOM Tower,
Wall Street, Ebene, Mauritius
Tel: +230 401 1200
The Board of Investment (BOI)
The Board of Investment (BOI) is the national investment promotion agency of the Government of Mauritius with the mandate to promote and facilitate investment in the country. It is the first point of contact for investors exploring business opportunities in Mauritius and the region. BOI also assists investors in the growth, nurturing and diversification of their business.
Head Office 10th Floor, One Cathedral Square Building 16, Jules Koenig Street Port Louis 11328 Republic of Mauritius T: + 230 203 3800 F: + 230 210 8560 E: email@example.com W: www.investmauritius.com