Global Finance Mauritius seeks to deliver concrete benefits to its members, including opportunities to:
- Help members to connect to each other and find partners, to enhance their network.
- Increase your organisation’s visibility through the GFM website, magazine and social media.
- Be part of the preferred dialogue partners for policymakers.
- Actively engage in lobbying and advocacy through Technical/Joint Working Groups.
- Contribute to position papers so that concerns are voiced to the Mauritian authorities.
- Participate in Technical Committees and meetings to help shape the future of the sector.
- Take advantage of training opportunities and rebates on advertising on the GFM website and magazine.
- Stay abreast of industry news through our Newsletter, News Tracker and quarterly updates.
- Take the opportunity to guide GFM’s strategic direction by becoming a Board Member.
Type of Membership:
Global Finance Mauritius offers three types of membership, varies from $ 1000 to $ 5000 namely:
- Affiliate Membership
- Associate Membership
- Corporate Membership
|BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP||AFFILIATE||ASSOCIATE||CORPORATE|
|Receive GFM news updates|
|Invitation to members’ meeting|
|Access to working papers produced by Technical Committees and Working Groups|
|Rebates on advertising through GFM website and magazine|
|Participate in industry events organized by GFM|
|Possibility to take part in policy decisions for the industry|
|Free job posting on GFM website|
|Company logo and profile on GFM website|
|New contacts through networking events|
|Membership to Technical Committees and Working Groups set up by GFM|
|Nominate a representative for the Board of Directors and take part in the election of Director|